Here is a bubble diagram that represents the state machine requirements in its simpliest form. For a more descriptive version, see How will states and modes be used to control an insulin pump?
The state names correspond as follows:
- S1: Deliver Basal Insulin Closed Loop
- S2: Deliver Pre-Bolus
- S3: Evaluate Pre-Bolus
- S4: Deliver Correction Bolus
- S5: Evaluate Correction Bolus
- S6: Deliver Missed Bolus
- S7: Evaluate Adaptive Bolus
- S8: Deliver Basal Insulin Open Loop
- S9: Emergency Halt
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.